Monroe Community College Athletics
- Learning Centers: Learning Centers provide MCC students with access to computers, video tapes, audio tapes and viewing equipment in a central location. Learning centers are located in building 11.
- Tutoring Services: Tutoring is available to all students. Students should see an academic advisor to request tutoring services as early as possible to ensure best results.
- Academic Advisors: Student-athletes should contact their assigned advisor with questions, problems or concerns with their schedule, teachers or any other academic situation.
- Student-athletes who are in need of counseling support should see the Life Skills Coordinator. The counseling staff at MCC is able to help students regarding: personal growth, coping with stress, decision-making, career development, relationships, expressing feelings, social skills, self-esteem, etc.
- Each team will be involved with community service projects during the academic year.