PAC Fitness Center
The PAC Fitness Center serves the needs for sports teams, physical education classes, wellness programs, and individual fitness use for the college’s more than 34,000 students as well as faculty and staff.
|PAC Fitness Center Open Hours - Fall 2017|
|Monday through Friday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.; 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
PAC Fitness Center Rules
- Current, valid MCC College ID required for access to facility. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Change in the locker room. All gym bags, books, and clothing are to be left in your locker.
- Only proper gym clothing acceptable. Jeans and jean shorts are not acceptable. Wear gym shoes-sneakers. No boots or sandals allowed!
- No food or soft drinks allowed.
- Water bottles are allowed.
- Put all weights back on the racks when you are done.
- Please do not allow weights to be placed leaning against the lower rugged walls.
- Report all defective equipment to staff on duty.
- Bring and use a towel to wipe down equipment after use.
- There is a no-guest policy.
- No children are allowed.
- Music selection is left to the discretion of the staff on duty