Monroe Community College offers a wide variety of Intramural and Recreation activities for students, faculty and staff. Programs include traditional sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball and golf, as well as non-traditional sports and events such as disc golf and ice skating. Fitness classes are also offered. The goal of the program is to please all students with their athletic and fitness needs.
Fall 2013 Schedule
- Flag Football - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 12-1 p.m. on DiMarco Field. Starts Sept. 23, 2013. Sign up by filling out the entry form above as an individual or a team. Deadline for entry forms is Sept. 20.
- Disc Golf League - Starts 9/23/13. More details to follow.
- Open Basketball - Tuesday and Thursday evening, starting 9/10/13*
- Open Soccer - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m. in the PAC. Starting 9/9/13
- Open Volleyball - Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9 p.m., starting 9/10/13*
- Human Performance Lab
- PAC Fitness Center
- PAC Center
- Racquetball - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m.; Monday through Friday 6-9 p.m.
- Disc Golf
- Open Swim
* In the event of a home basketball or volleyball game, open gym
and volleyball will be cancelled.
Questions: Call 585-292-2869 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org