Monroe Community College offers a wide variety of Intramural and Recreation activities for students, faculty and staff. Programs include traditional sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball and golf, as well as non-traditional sports and events such as disc golf and ice skating. Fitness classes are also offered. The goal of the program is to please all students with their athletic and fitness needs.
Spring 2014 Schedule
- 5-on-5 Basketball: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12-1 p.m. in the gym. Starts early February. Sign up at the entry form link above.
- Disc Golf League - More details to follow.
- Rockin' It With Rocky - Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-7:30 a.m. in PAC Fitness Center, HPL, Gym, or Dance Studio (10-143)
- Zumba - Monday and Wednesday 5-6 p.m.; Friday from 6-7 p.m. in 10-143
- Yoga - Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30-5:30 p.m. in 10-143
- Ballet Fitness - Flyer (.PDF) - Friday from 5-6 p.m. in 10-143
- Open Basketball - Tuesday and Thursday evening*
- Open Soccer - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m. in the PAC.
- Open Volleyball - Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9 p.m.*
- Human Performance Lab
- PAC Fitness Center
- PAC Center Track: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Racquetball - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m.; Monday through Friday 6-9 p.m.
- Disc Golf
- Open Skate: Held at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex on MCC's Brighton Campus. A coupon for 50 percent off is available at the front desk with a valid MCC ID. Hours for open skate may be found at www.billgraysiceplex.com.
- Open Swim - Hours to be announced soon.
* In the event of a home basketball game, open gym and
volleyball will be cancelled.
Questions: Call 585-292-2869 or e-mail email@example.com