Monroe Community College offers a wide variety of Intramural and Recreation activities for students, faculty and staff. Programs include traditional sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball and golf, as well as non-traditional sports and events such as disc golf and ice skating. Fitness classes are also offered. The goal of the program is to please all students with their athletic and fitness needs.
Spring 2015 Schedule
- Rockin' It With Rocky - Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-7:30 a.m. in PAC Fitness Center, HPL, Gym, or Dance Studio (10-143)
- Zumba - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 5-6 p.m. in 10-143
- Yoga - Tuesday and Thursday, 5-6 p.m. in 10-143
- Intramural basketball - Information Coming Soon
- PAC Fitness Center
- Human Performance Lab
- Open Swim
- Open Soccer - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m. in the PAC.
- PAC Center Track: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Racquetball - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m.; Monday through Friday 6-9 p.m.
- Disc Golf
- Open Skate: Held at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex on MCC's Brighton Campus. A coupon for 50 percent off is available at the front desk with a valid MCC ID. Hours for open skate may be found at www.billgraysiceplex.com.
Questions: Call 585-292-2869 or e-mail email@example.com