Intramural PiYo - Spring 2018
The MCC Intramural Department presents PiYo!
PiYo is a unique blend and perfect combination of Pilates and Yoga. A balanced blend of Hatha Yoga and flowing poses will increase flexibility and strengthen core muscles while furthering mindfulness and stretching with poses.
- Suitable attire is required. Mats will be provided
- Mondays from 6:15-7:15 p.m. January 29-May 14, 2018 (no class on 2/19, 3/12, 3/19, and 4/2)
- Building 10 Room 10-143 (Dance Studio)
- Available to all students, faculty, and staff. You will be asked to sign in with your M Number.
- Questions? Contact intramural supervisor Tara Jehlen at email@example.com